12 Mid-Semester CBT EXAM - HTML and CSS

 

GRADE 12 MID SEMESTER EXAMINATION

ICT – Web Development: HTML & CSS

Academic Year 2026/2027 – Semester 1

Hello, Grade 12 students!

Please read these instructions carefully before starting the exam. Understanding the rules will help you complete the quiz smoothly, avoid technical problems, and manage your time properly.

Step 1 – Prepare Your Device and Yourself Before the Exam

Before clicking Start Exam, make sure everything is ready.

Prepare:

  • A laptop or computer with a stable internet connection.
  • A supported browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
  • Enough battery power or a connected charger.
  • A quiet and comfortable place to complete the exam.

Important:

Once you click Start Exam, the exam timer will start immediately and the time cannot be paused.

Therefore:

  • Make sure you have gone to the toilet before starting the exam.
  • Prepare drinking water if needed.
  • Complete all personal needs before clicking Start Exam.
  • Do not leave the examination room after starting the quiz.

You must remain in the examination room and focus on completing the exam until the quiz is finished.

Step 2 – Wait for the Exam Link

The exam link will be shared 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time.

Once you receive the link:

  1. Open the exam page.
  2. Check that the page loads correctly.
  3. Make sure your device and internet connection are ready.
  4. Wait for your teacher's instruction before beginning.

Do not click “Start Exam” until you are fully prepared.

Step 3 – Log In Carefully

On the login page, select Student and enter:

  • Your full name
  • Your class
  • The student password provided by your teacher

Check your information carefully.

After clicking Start Exam:

  • The total exam timer starts.
  • The question timer starts.
  • Your official exam attempt begins.

The timer will continue running and cannot be paused.

Step 4 – Remember: You Have Only ONE Attempt

Each student is allowed to take the quiz only once.

After starting the exam:

  • Do not restart the quiz.
  • Do not open another exam session.
  • Do not use another device.
  • Do not ask for a new attempt unless specifically approved by your teacher.

Make sure you are ready before starting.

Step 5 – Understand the Exam Format

The exam contains 40 questions covering Web Development: HTML and CSS.

Question formats may include:

  • Single Choice
  • Multiple Answer
  • Code Completion
  • Matching
  • Structured Fields
  • Code Analysis

The system may randomize question order and answer choices.

Your question sequence may be different from your classmates.

The quiz uses a one-way question flow:

Once you move to the next question, you cannot return to the previous question.

Step 6 – Understand the Total Time and Question Timers

The total exam duration is:

90 minutes

The time for each question may be different depending on the difficulty level.

Difficulty LevelMaximum Time per QuestionIdle Time Limit
Easy90 seconds60 seconds
Medium165 seconds110 seconds
Hard240 seconds160 seconds

The timer starts automatically when each question appears.

A difficult question may provide more time because it requires more analysis.

Always pay attention to the timer displayed on your screen.

Remember: The timer cannot be paused. Leaving the room, taking a break, or stopping the exam will not stop the countdown.

Step 7 – Understand Idle Time and Stay Active

The system also monitors your activity during the exam.

Idle time is the period when the system detects no interaction with the exam page.

Idle limits:

  • Easy question: 60 seconds
  • Medium question: 110 seconds
  • Hard question: 160 seconds

To avoid idle violations:

  • Read the question carefully.
  • Analyze the information provided.
  • Select or enter your answer.
  • Continue working actively.

If the system detects excessive inactivity, it may record an idle violation.

Step 8 – Answer Carefully and Follow the One-Way Flow

Before moving forward:

Read → Analyze → Answer → Check → Continue

Take enough time to understand each question.

The system requires students to spend the minimum reading time before moving to the next question.

If the question timer runs out, the system may automatically move to the next question.

Unanswered questions may be recorded as unanswered.

You cannot return to previous questions.

Step 9 – Follow the Anti-Cheat Rules

The anti-cheat system is active during the exam.

During the test:

  • Stay inside the examination room.
  • Stay on the exam page.
  • Do not switch tabs.
  • Do not open other applications.
  • Do not use other websites.
  • Do not leave the exam page unnecessarily.

The system records violations.

First Violation

You will receive a warning.

Second Violation

The exam may be cancelled, session answers may be deleted, the violation will be recorded, and you may be returned to the login page.

Step 10 – Automatic Recording and Exam Completion

You do not need to manually save your answers.

Your answers are recorded automatically by the system during the exam process.

After completing the exam:

  • Your score is calculated automatically.
  • Your answers are processed.
  • Your exam result is recorded automatically in the database.

Recorded information may include:

  • Student name
  • Class
  • Score
  • Correct answers
  • Answered questions
  • Unanswered questions
  • Violations
  • Exam duration
  • Answer details

When you reach the final question, click Finish Quiz and wait until the completion/result page appears.

Do not close the browser before the exam completion is confirmed.


FINAL CHECKLIST BEFORE STARTING THE EXAM

Before clicking Start Exam, confirm:

☐ My laptop/computer is ready.
☐ My internet connection is stable.
☐ My device has enough battery power.
☐ I have closed unnecessary tabs and applications.
☐ I have received the exam link (shared 15 minutes before the exam).
☐ I have entered my name and class correctly.
☐ I have gone to the toilet before starting.
☐ I have prepared everything I need before the exam begins.
☐ I understand that after clicking Start Exam, the timer cannot be paused.
☐ I understand that I must remain in the examination room until the exam is finished.
☐ I understand that I have only ONE attempt.
☐ I understand that the exam contains 40 questions.
☐ I understand that the total exam time is 90 minutes.
☐ I understand that question time depends on the difficulty level.
☐ I understand the Easy, Medium, and Hard time limits.
☐ I understand the idle time rules.
☐ I understand that I cannot return to previous questions.
☐ I understand the anti-cheat rules.
☐ I understand that my answers and results are recorded automatically.


Final Reminder

Prepare everything before starting.

After you click Start Exam:

  • The timer starts immediately.
  • The timer cannot be paused.
  • You must stay in the examination room.
  • You cannot take a break.
  • You must complete the exam until the end.

Stay calm, read carefully, manage your time, and do your best.



EXAM LINK .. https://g12-utsict261-web1052.netlify.app/

EXAM PASS  "G12-UTSWEB-MS090926"

Good luck with your Grade 12 Mid Semester Examination – Web Development: HTML & CSS!



Komentar